By ITIL® from Experience©
ITIL® Service Lifecycle RACI Matrix (PDF, 945 KB)
Last updated on: 2017-10-09
Published on: 2017-03-26
"A RACI Matrix is a good analysis tool and a poor communication vehicle."
- When is a good time to create a RACI Matrix for it to be most useful
- What level should the Change Manager position be to have the authority to reject RFCs
- Where to download a free introduction to ITIL
- Why spend effort documenting processes
From Around the Web:
- RACI Chart Tool
- What is RACI? Download RACI Matrix Templates for Six Sigma
- What’s a RACI Chart and how do I use it?
1. RACI: (ITIL Service Design) A model used to help define roles and responsibilities. RACI stands for responsible, accountable, consulted and informed. Source: ITIL® glossary and abbreviations. English, 2011 www.itil-officialsite.com/InternationalActivities/TranslatedGlossaries.aspx
2. A synonym for RACI is Authority Matrix. Source: ITIL® glossary and abbreviations. English, 2011 www.itil-officialsite.com/InternationalActivities/TranslatedGlossaries.aspx
Copyright 2014-2017 - ITIL® from Experience - D.Matte